View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 11:44 AM
qiutong
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by l8fr82hub View Post
It means I'll deny all ABX jumpseats until the ABX pilot group changes its malicious attitude towards us. It goes beyond the denied jumpseats (snide comments, having shuttle vans leave us behind, etc.). When you can act like professionals and also treat us like professionals then we can move on. This behavior originated on the ABX side and needs to be stopped there.
First:
I'd be willing to bet my next catered meal, that the vast majority of crewmembers at each company are decent, professionals, and that there are also a few PITA's at each company. To penilize the large number decent guys because the few PITA's are idiots does nothing to better our respective positions with regards to our morale crushing managements. We need to ignore the pains in the butts and work to repair offenses of the past, or we may all lose in the end.

...and second:
"This behavior originated on the ABX side....". I don't know what, if any, specifics you base this statement on, but I do have a specific that would contradict this, but since it would do nothing but potentially enflame an already tense relationship between company crews, I'll leave mine un-stated also. It doesn't matter who started it. If it was us, fine, I as an ABX crewmember, am reaching out in an attempt to repair things. And you...?