Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 04:26 PM
busdriver12
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

There is plenty of ignorance to go around on this thread.

As if the men and women who marched didn't vote. Right.....I know a number of women who went to the marches. Most of them not liberal, some very conservative. To quote the conservative radio talk show host who phrased it well....if there are marches where the average person shows up, not the liberal rabble rousers who are always there, but the people who normally don't attend these kind of marches, this is a movement, like the Tea Party was. You ignore them to your peril.

And it's easy to cry about how abortion just kills babies, without thinking about, '"Gee, what if every time I have had sex with a woman (for some here, I would guess the number is very low), what if her birth control failed, and I had to pay 500K+ that it costs to raise a child? Every time? I'd suspect those guys would either run out and quickly have a vasectomy (which sometimes fails also), or become a believer in the morning after pill/abortion/whatever it takes. Little different when your a$$ has to take responsibility.

And by the way, for the ignorant, the main thing that Planned Parenthood does is provide birth control, not abortions. The vast majority of women frequenting PP every month go to get free/inexpensive birth control, not an abortion every month.