7576FO
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2007
  • Position
    737 CA MIA
Quote: 7576fo,
Just slow down for one minute, Slice has helped more new hires and potential new hires over the last 18 months than anyone I know. I personally was hired Jan 15 and he answered every single question I had and even let me call him if needed. He didnt even know me!

Maybe he did float some leave but we all have our reasons but it doesn't change the fact that he is here to help all new hires. Slice has been at AA for 25+ years and gets nothing out of helping us. He does it because he is a great guy.
Let's not bash him because he floated. The emails were slow to come out and get disseminated to all. Plus some guys have really good reasons they needed to float, like medical reasons.
Yes we all need to come together as one, yes we need to listen to our Union, yes we need to stop attacking each other and focus our energies on a new contract in 2019.
7576fo I standby you moving forward but let's not bite the hand that helps new hires over what you perceive to be a direct action against the union. We honestly don't know all the circumstances. Just saying...
I've been mentoring since 2007. When we first started recalling.

I expect more form a well informed 900 seniority 777 CA whom is so involved in our union message board yet ALWAYS finds himself on the wrong side of the discussion.

Selfish is the only word I can use to describe Sliceback.

A 900 sen # CA should know better.

7576FO