View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 04:55 AM
Pedro4President
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by deltajuliet View Post
Same idea. While I was being facetious, I do wonder which of the three WO's will send a post-flow new hire to American first. If the ~6 year projection is accurate, I'd imagine that's six years of having a good economy, and a betting man might say we'll hit some sort of recession within that time. So if you get a two year recession, does that tack on two years to the six making it an eight year flow? Does that affect Envoy/Piedmont/PSA differently and make it longer at some than others? Retirements will help, of course, but yeah, I am curious which WO would send their version of Charlie Bucket to AA first.
All of PDTs projections take into account attrition and Envoy does not. Flow time for new hires four months ago I would say Envoy hands down. Envoy has four stages of the flow based off when someone is hired. Each stage gets slower and slower until it matches PDTs flow rate. However PDT has a higher percentage of senior pilots likely to bypass the flow. This alone helps eat into Envoys better flow. PDT is much smaller and is likely to grow increasing the flow for guys already on property. There is no way to know who is going to flow first but at this point my guess would be Envoy. However in the near future maybe six months out PDT will be a faster flow.