Thread: EFB Case
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:44 AM
PRS Guitars
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
The enhanced a/c have a power outlet-below the hand mic area.

The older a/c have an outlet on the CB panel.
This...

Buy a 10' Native Union lightning cable for your iPad (available at some apple stores) 5' works for an FO as well. I've seen regular extension cords used, but they're too bulky for my taste.

While we are on the subject of AB differences, a quick thread hijack. I flew my first LAA AB the other day and couldn't figure out how to send for the atis so that it automatically prints without me having to display it on the ACARs and physically push "print". On the LUS AB's you do this (for arrival atis's) by dropping the "K". So you type in BOS not KBOS. Havent figured out how to do this on LAA planes.

Second, I had to go through and click on every message that was auto printed (PDC, load close out, etc) to clear the "company message" ecam display. Is there a way to clear that without having to cycle through each message? On LUS AB, you only get this for non-auto printed messages that haven't been looked at.

Not starting a debate about which planes are better, just want to learn the system. The "T" model is a freaking awesome product in the back of the jet, would be a hell of a way to fly trans Con as a PAX.