Gets Weekends Off
Case I
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2015
  • Position
    Starboard D
Quote: It's Deadpool, not DP. How many Captains have left PenAir in the last 6 months?
No idea - do tell.
Look, if I lived in ANC, I would not be happy right now, nor would I encourage ANC folk to sign-up w/ PenAir. But if you live in the lower 48, specifically around DEN/PDX/BOS, PenAir is not a bad place to be. Fair $, tons of flying, and looks to me like upgrade w/ 1000 of 121 and/or maybe 6 months in type. It's like a whole different airline down here vs up there. Yes, when you were brought on, it was AK only, and you were blocking 6 hrs a day and sleeping in your own bed every night - stomping glorious life! But now, the their aspirations have grown, and it's not just Orin's lil' back-country express. For you TDY draftees, sure, life sucks, burn it down, etc. But to come on the interwebz and say there is nothing for anybody and it's all bad is myopic and self-centered. If it sucks for you, bail. There are plenty of jobs, but I doubt you're gonna find anyplace like that place you had at the old PenAir. Times change, man.