View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Burton78
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: 737 CA
Default Trump supports NAI

Originally Posted by NEDude View Post
Incorrect, but nice try. I do not work for any company that has any association with Norwegian or its subsidiaries. Guess again. You were close though, I do work for a European airline.

Ok, why keep it such a secret? Please elaborate on why you seem to spend what appears to be the effort of a full time gig posting on a United States centric pilot forum cheerleading the demise of the lifelong, hard sought after American pilot jobs if you have no skin in the game. Do you want to work for NAI? Are you even a pilot? If so, who do you work for and why do you spend so much time day in and day out defending the likes of NAI which only serves to degrade the pilot profession globally? What say you about SAS mimicking NAI's idea in Ireland and please explain why they would want to pick that particular country to start an ULCC? Please properly introduce yourself and explain why this is so important to you along with your angle and perhaps people can better understand why you feel the way you do. I'm positive just about anyone here would gladly tell you who they work for and why the feel the way they do. If you can't do the same, you have zero credibility.

I'm sure the Lorenzo's and Kjos' of the world applaud your tireless efforts.

Last edited by Burton78; 02-08-2017 at 02:47 PM.