Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 06:45 AM
CaptCoolHand
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Left,Right, Left, Right,Right,Left, Right, Left

Originally Posted by Stringfellow View Post
What I'm suggesting has nothing to do with false hope. It actually has nothing to do with any airline in particular. I choose to come to work, smile at my colleagues, tell a few jokes, open a few beers, watch a few sunrises/sunsets from my office window; and overall, try to be positive because I have an awesome wife and kids who happen to be in good health as of this moment, and that's what matters most. I would be this way AT ANY JOB. I don't care what the name of the company is, or what plane I fly. I am this way FOR ME and not for some facade or mission statement. If you can grasp this concept, it will help you still have control over your own happiness vs surrendering that control to any one given management. Otherwise, you are doomed to feel unhappy at any airline/job.
Originally Posted by Southerner View Post
Yes. Happiness comes from within.
Originally Posted by 121dj View Post
Well-put, String

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk
I think you all confuse the difference between professional happiness and personal. This is a b!tchboard and comes with the good and the bad. If all you want is happy happy joy joy feelings i suggest another venue. Same for the ones who spew pure venom constantly and expect everyone to join in.

There's certainly room for all the opinions pos and neg.