Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 04:17 AM
Pedro4President
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Originally Posted by cr700 View Post
I find it sad that when very positive news is announced, you have people who find it necessary to post sometimes false and inflammatory information about Envoy.

We just announced that 35 were selected to flow. How is that bad?

Let's review. Envoy has sent 684 pilots to AA via the flow since it restarted. Another 100 guys are in the pool to flow. That's 784 pilots who have hit the career jackpot.

Envoy continues to take delivery of E-175's and I would look for an announcement in the near future regarding additional 175's. LGA opened last month and we have another base looming.

We have the largest flow percentage of any of the wholly owneds. 2.5 year upgrade/less than 6 to flow is right on schedule. In fact, the 2.5 year upgrade may soon translate to a 2 year upgrade. Even better than the projections. Hiring bonuses and pay that meets or exceeds all other carriers. And we are hiring the most of any other regional carrier right now. 70 plus new hires each month are now the norm.

My question is. What's so bad about any of that?
So we are going to have 35 Envoy pilots start class at AA in February?

What information do you consider false? And information do you consider inflammatory?