View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 03:43 PM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Tom, it may be BS by the lifestyle YOU have, but it's not BS for everyone. Some people fly for a regional airline and put every cent they make there in the bank because they are self-sufficient already.

If only they allowed us to smoke a bong and fly; you sound like you need a good hit or three!

ETA: Just got past your post and read GearSwinger's reply to you. More in line with what I wanted to say, but I was trying to keep ir professional. BLUF: your financial situation is what you have caused it to be thus far in your life. Doesn't mean your mold applies to everyone else.

Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
This is pure bull$h1t. This fellow is not doing any of that. If you are a regional FO, you have money woes. It's likely that since he was an attorney, he probably will continue to have money woes as a Captain as well.

He's not living a dream and neither will you. I'm sure this post is just flame bait and not real, but if by chance you are for real and having some kind of breakdown, you should know that it is only cool for a few months, then you are back to reality.