View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Guard Dude
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: In the easy chair with a scotch on the rocks
Default Indoc was awesome

Originally Posted by t6ip View Post
I'm just curious . . . what's the schedule like at Indoc? Is it going to be 10-12 hrs/day? Should you expect to work the weekend? Thanks for any info.
Its a 8-5 type schedule. Some days we got out earlier. The "Comfort Inn" folks, like myself, had plenty of time to check out Spondivits, Manchesters, La Fiesta, etc...I also kept my hotel frig stocked for class get togethers in the room. You can fit 14 folks in your room. However, it is standing room only. Also, the first weekend had a bunch of folks leaving for the weekend to fly home on positive space. You are allowed positive space to go home, only, while in training. I did not go home that first weekend. Instead, I flew my wife in for the entire weekend and then had the new hire dinner on Monday night. My wife and I went to a Braves game and partied downtown with some of the my new hire classmates. It was awesome. You'll enjoy Indoc. It is a non-threat environment and a lot of fun. Brian keeps things moving along at a reasonable pace. There is not much technical stuff. Sam helps you learn how to read your pubs. Big Wigs come in to greet you and speak. HR helps you get in the system. You learn how to log on to eCrew. Swim in the pool with the vests and seat cushions. Hope this helps.

Cheers

G.Dude