View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 05:41 AM
pilotgolfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007
Position: A320 Captain

Originally Posted by avi8tor614 View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my application online and on test 4 for Norwegian. I currently am employed by mesa airlines best regional in the "world" LOL. Can someone who works at Norwegian PM me. I need to get out Mesa, as much as I love the PEOPLE the management and company does not have my best interest in mind and I'm ok with that. I have 7000 hours time majority of it in turbo props I have over 1000 hours in jets. I'm just trying to find a descent company I fit in and make an OK living. I've tried United, JetBlue, Spirit, and a list of others. Not tooting my own horn but I am descent pilot and everyone I've known or flown with enjoys flying with me so I guess I'm ok to fly with. I just asked someone about Xtra airways and the captain there contacted me so I'm throwing my hat in that rink too. I hate to look overseas but if my own home people don't want me, I have to do what I have to do.

Thanks for any help in advance, Ill finish up those test within two days my head hurts I'm a pilot not an English professor
What's a descent pilot? Is that a pilot that only knows how to go down?