View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:58 AM
LearDude
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Position: F/O Lear 35 & 60

Originally Posted by Treesixzero View Post
A friend of mine interviewed for maintenance, didn't get selected, then applied for Ops and ended up getting the job.
No idea if it can happen with the same position. I have heard that if you refuse an offer for any reason, or if you drop out of the process you won't be considered again.

What kind of vibe did you get during/after your interview? Mine was very positive, after the panel interview screens were shut off I talked openly with the 2 guys actually in the room for a good 15 minutes about the position, duties, and experiences they have had working as an ASI's & left feeling like I got the job......then didn't hear a word for 3 months 🙄

On that note don't rely on USA jobs for updates, the posting I applied for still only says referred and I have been all the way through the process just waiting for my firm offer & start date.
Yeah I've noticed USAjobs is not very reliable my application still says "received" even though HR called me and said I was referred for GS-11 position. The interview went okay was kinda hard to gauge, got asked the 10 questions and used about 30-40min of the hour to answer them, chatted for a few afterwards, shook hands and that was that. So who knows just gonna wait and see, certainly not quitting my day job anytime soon.