View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 07:04 PM
JulietSierra89
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by AircrewDoc View Post
Hi JulietSierra89,

If I may ask - How old are you? Usually beyond 50 or so you need to start worrying about a prostate problem. If you are younger there could be quite a few common condition that are treatable. Even an enlarged prostate is treatable and the earlier the better.

Must rule out Diabetes, urinary infection and a prostate problem. Sometimes it is just too much caffeine or stress. Or a "nervous bladder" - can you hold your urine for longer at home / when you are not flying ?

As BuckNut suggested visit a Urologist or first get a Blood Sugar, Urine Routine and an Ultrasound to rule out a prostate problem.
I think my problem has to do with my caffeine intake, I drink to much coffee and pop. I can hold it for longer and do not need to go as urgently when I cut that **** out of my diet. It just sucks cause I really like coffee and pop. I still think I get an anxiety issue when I don't have the option of going to the bathroom in the cockpit. I am trying to go before hand every flight, but I'm sure this is not going to be easy when I have students lined up one after the other.