View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:55 AM
WhiskeyKilo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Hey y'all. I was with a 76 CA a few weeks back talking about Atlas and I have some questions I'd like to throw at ya.

1) I've heard new hire FO's have it hard at Atlas (long training delays, poor pay due to taxes, not a lot of trips.) is the issue with that part of the contract disputes or just general lack of flying and overhiring?

2) The CA told me his QoL is great as far as scheduling, trips, and earning potential is concerned. I know he's been with the company for a long time but I am curious how long it would take an FO to be comfortable at Atlas?

3) Getting into Atlas this very second would be either a great move if a contract is put together as a new hire today would be at the front of the wave during good flying and potentially more hiring; or the company will continue to plunge into further chaos (by your posts it seems like everything is coming apart at the seams). Would you recommend Atlas to someone at this very moment?

Currently driving an RJ for Endeavor Air and I am shopping around for future prospects because getting hired at a legacy carrier is a dog and pony show at the moment.