View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 05:23 AM
JesuitValen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by mooney View Post
Calling bullpoop on several people in a racket to intentionally fail people and earning 200 hours credit out of it equates to defending a few morons that dont differentiate between technique and book? What's really funny is I never hear a peep on this board about the absolute worst one that would truly do unfair crap to fail people.
Oh people have complained and been shouted down, because at Pinnacle they fostered a combative and exclusive mentality, and pilots bought in. Until Mesaba came and kicked the furniture over, they were locked into overbearing mjcromanagement of technique. I remember going through and being told by Pinnacle guys that was what a "real training department" was, and "what was I worried about?" because i passed fine. Oh how those days are over, and those same idiots get caught saying "how much better it is now".

I can't get through a company picnic at this company without some old Pinnacle guy graciously thanking TW or RE for fixing the training department and its been 2 years (more?) since.

The Pinnacle training department was garbage and a racket. Once guys failed once and the word was out that they weren't good enough, it was scavengers on dead meat. Ask some of the older reps about the fired pilots BW brought back after flushing the Pinnacle toilet.