View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Yumyum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
So? That ain't how they're gonna decide bases. Call your rep and let them know that's your price but it's a non starter.

Delta and endeavor doesn't need anything from us, the classes are full and senior guys arent attritting. They'll put bases where ever makes sense to them and you'll leave or stay and gripe. I submit gojets as evidence they dont care about their metrics.

Despite all that they are actively negotiating according to the fast read. If Delta needs Endeavor to park 200s after dec2018 then you won't get a retention extension.Get a deal done or leave for a company that has a large dtw base. You're capped out, and it looks like you're bases will be NY and maybe ATL when the 200s finally get parked.
Agree to all of it! But at the end of the day, one must ask themselves...is the DGI worth coming to Endeavor? In my humble opinion if I was just starting out I would without a doubt head to Envoy. I write this because in six years I most likely will be flying at AA, plus I didn't go in debt 100k for a four year degree. Just think how many regional guys are in debt living with mom and pop hoping to land a legacy job. Something to seriously consider with retirements and AA's commitment to their regional feed.