View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 04:34 PM
Bravix
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Originally Posted by veewan View Post
Only if SkyWest pilots are drinking Kool aid. Maybe they're actually being treated better? Do you think Southwest pilots are drinking Kool Aid?
The Mesa pilot candidates that believe their recruiting video are drinking LSD, not Kool Aid. If you've worked at SkyWest and you think their selling Kool Aid, we'll talk. Then you've got perspective to base that on.
What's ironic is at places like Compass, pilots are drinking the Kool Aid and laughing at SkyWest. What I mean is lose 6 planes more than likely due to performance​, management says it's due to a poor fit, the pilots go "Management must be right" then bow down and praise how great of a job Compass is doing. All the while watching SkyWest get aircraft.
What others have said aside, what I was taking issue with is the fact that you insinuated that the only reason to go to PDT was because of the "carrot" which is flow. Which is a ridiculous insinuation, due to the multitude of other reasons I listed. Not even saying SkyWest is a bad choice, its not, but downplaying PDT because they HAVE a flow is silly. Even if you don't care about flow, which I don't either, there are many other reasons someone might choose Piedmont over SkyWest.