View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Hugh Jass
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Holding Patterns Freak me out

I think the use of Once a scab was a great idea...since it is an actual teamsters sloagan/ad and the teamsters preach it...and a union is about to strike across your ramp...I think it is very good logic and I hope the truth does not hurt. It should only be taken as an insult if you actually plan on not honoring your own words.

Put your money where your mouth is....practice what you preach.

If there were bad blood between the 2 pilot groups it is due to fabrications in thier own minds...or false information that the leaders are telling them...or just pure stupidity.

If there is bad blood because ALPA showed a video of solidarity and do the right thing reminder to Teamsters by showing one of their own ads....then the real truth must hurt and you are already justifying in your own minds by blaming the leadership.

"Those guys are A-hole's so lets justify scabbing" or "Its the leaderships fault...so lets justify scabbing" or "he did it..so I will too" are all terrible excuses for not doing the right thing.

I'm not saying anyone has said this....but I am trying to make a point. DO THE RIGHT THING because there is no justification other than that.

Last edited by Hugh Jass; 09-17-2007 at 11:25 AM.