Thread: Mesa 3.0

Sumtinwong , 03-16-2017 01:36 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Sumtinwong
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2016
Quote: I feel like I missed something. Foley's out of the blue email reads like we should have all known he was back.
Everyone should notice some of the statements in the email form Foley. Two major points stand out.

1. About being committed to "job security for you and your families within the structure of our long term agreements."

What is being said here is, we have long term agreements with very small profit margins and that giving you all what you want in terms of money would put Mesa and your "families" in a bind. This is about as blatant as it gets.

2. Mentioning the quick upgrades and the hire date of the last captain upgrades.

This point is all about don't worry about the small amounts of money at the FO level, focus on getting the upgrade to make the money.

These two points are clear to me about what to expect tomorrow, NOTHING! We are not getting anywhere close to the money you obviously deserve. They have to sell (read scare) you into accepting poor pay scales in the new contract.

Mesa is NOT going to pay you industry average or anywhere near it. They are prepping their argument for the ****show that is to come tomorrow.