View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:41 PM
Trowserchilli
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
I will be working on the 19th, otherwise I would love to be there. I hope we have a great turnout and you guys enjoy wearing your hats. I also hope that those of you who are there will discuss with your fellow pilots why they continue to taxi single engine, not run the APU, not write airplanes up for any little thing they find, call ops for paperwork, call ops for jetbridge drivers, carry things that could be written up at an outstation to Denver, use their cell phones to call DISP and MX, volunteer to conduct new-hire interviews, submit photos to "Winning", pose for photos that will be submitted to "Winning", cut ribbons on inaugural flights, not fill out hotel reports, not call in fatiugued at even the vaguest of opportunities, not use a cab when the hotel shuttle is late, not grieve suspected contract violations, and, most importantly, when they CONTINUE TO PICK UP OPEN TIME.

Have I missed anything???

We should be taking lessons from the Spirit pilots -- those guys are ****ed and they are militant. We, on the other hand, just want be be put "Into the Pattern.".

What a GD joke.
And the militant Spirit guys are so effective NOBODY from management showed up to the scheduled negotiating session this week. Mediator and pilots, that's all.

We have a union for a reason. Follow their instructions.