Thread: History Lessons
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:08 PM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
If you are trying to establish or portray yourself as a voice of reason, you are failing miserably.

The only way to "jump ahead of the rest when you go on strike" is to cross the picket line. Is that what you aspire to be, the very definition of scab?

Despicable.

You are obviously confused.

Your anger issues are obviously clouding your judgment.

WOW! If I didn't know better I'd say you're stalking me.
Anger issues? how about reality?
I pointed out that:
The Fido program is probably going to lose funding and why.
The history of pilot unions haven't changed a bit.....if you read the history.
And soon, if you weren't aware, the NRTW act is going to pass and the pilot union coffers will be drained.
That NAI is going to become a major threat to ALPA and the rest.
That American has no LEGAL objection to make opposing NAI (you wouldn't know this unless you are an American employee and can watch the crew news)

My point has been ALWAYS that if the pilots don't think about SOP'S, fundamental foundational principles and why they keep getting their "you know what" kicked by management(S) (plural) they are will ALWAYS BE on the losing end of things. APA is fractionalized. Anyone who works here will tell you that. Why should ANYONE throw money at associations who provide LITTLE TO NO BENEFIT to the rank and file???

I would LOVE the new hire pilots to know that they have a stable and prosperous future but stripping fractional pilots and the smaller merged components of airlines of our dignity and to that the legacy for new hire pilots is nothing but a nebulous endeavor for their futures.

Say what you will, but these FACTS remain. Toughen up. You're going to need it.