View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:26 AM
450knotOffice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by tcco94 View Post
Come on dude...seriously?

It's a forum for pilots to talk. Last time I checked you don't need to work for the company to enter the thread. Get over it and get some thick skin, would ya?

Never met someone on the Internet crying about other pilots talking in a thread about their company.
What are you talking about? You obviously missed my point.

I don't even work for Envoy. I'm just lurking in here and saw the negative direction this thread was headed in - mostly from those who don't fly for them. Who said anything about pilots from other companies entering the thread not being wanted/allowed/permitted, etc? What I said was why would people come into a thread to just so they can bash and mock people who might finally be happy to see some positive news with regard to upgrade times after so many years of stagnation - basically **** on their little parade for no reason. It's classless and childish. One person even mentioned bandwidth being wasted with this thread. So what? Who gives a damn?

Let them enjoy relatively good news for a change. It's been a tough road for them for many years.

Last edited by 450knotOffice; 03-18-2017 at 10:41 AM.