View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:47 AM
legend
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by crjscum View Post
Ok so I have a problem with the last vacancy and need some help. I have just over 950 hours of both company and 121 time, no prior qualifying time such as 135 PIC either. The company has stated to me directly and all of us in emails that they do not award captain upgrade until you have the full 1000 hours 121/135 time, they will only give you 75 hrs credit a month for the company time. But we all know that they do as I have had multiple friends that were awarded upgrade on previous vacancies with less than 1000 121 time, as low as 900. I did not get the upgrade with 953 hours this time, but have already been hearing that they awarded it to others with as little as 900 again.

I was wondering if anyone here had less than 950 qualifying time and got the upgrade on 17-01 can pm me what their hours are. Also, what the hell should I do about this? I doubt I can grieve it, it's a super secret thing they do behind the scenes. Should I talk to crew planning and just say what the hell? Or contact the union?
First your seniority has to hold it then you have to meet the 1000 company unless they reduce in which they did: 808 company and 2023 total(2500).

Then it depends on your choices like any other bid.