View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:12 PM
ovrtake92
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: A-320

Originally Posted by A319 View Post
Actually, it seems like most people love flying with me. I let them do whatever they want so long as it fits within the four corners of the FOMs.

You're post is wrong, I said we SHOULD be paid at least what Spirit makes, if not more, they are our peers. People here just want a reason to complain and it is very frustrating.

I don't ever pull the "I am the Captain card," unless I absolutely have to. I will quickly overrule anyone who is trying to take illegal work actions into their own hands. There is absolutely no reason to admonish someone for doing their job correctly, which is basically what happened to me. Why do you care what color my lanyard is? That's none of your business.

By the way, I would be very careful on here, many people are basically admitting to illegal work actions. These people who are constantly running the APU and insisting on two engine taxi everywhere, and writing up the smallest, stupidest things, it will catch up with you...
Wow. Hahahaha. I guess we are militant at Spirit compared to this sort of drivel