View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 06:16 AM
Smooth at FL450
weekends off? Nope...

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by Captain Ducman View Post
You think "hangturds" dont happen at the majors? Picture this: its Hour 12 of 15 and you just wanna take a leak. So you walk in after the much rehearsed choreography of getting out of the cockpit, wait for a lav to open up only to have Mr Hanky and family staring back at you? If you leave it, you were the last on in so you own it... Only option is to blast it like a firehose (feel bad for the weak stream guys) an pray. No way in hell would I become a fecal dissecting technician and dad is WAY more savvy than I am when it comes to handling sh!t like that.
Fair point. The difference is, in a business jet there could be 1 passenger and he/she knows exactly which pilot rubbed his nuts on the shoulder on his way back to the pooper. At my current job, 99% of the pax don't even notice that I'm out of the cockpit and going into the lav, and the other 1% will be off the airplane before I get out of my seat so I never need to see them again. And I certainly won't be standing outside on the ramp with hand extended for that awkward moment of eye-contact scrutinization.