View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:25 PM
Airsupport
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by ghilis101 View Post
lockout switch? i flew the crj and it definitly did not have a lockout switch (skywest fleet) and my brother has informed me that mesa's fleet doesnt have a lockout switch either.

however, there are vertical actuators on the thrust levers you have to squeeze on when moving the thrust lever from cutoff to idle and vice versa.
not to change the thread but your guys rj's didn't have any release buttons on your thrustreversers?? that is weird, it must be because you all got the first crj's... ALL of our crj's have this unlock,, you can kinda see it in this photo...if you look at the thrustreversers you see the side molding that is a solid piece on the side, then directly to the left underneath (on the thrustreverser) you can see a break, that is the "buttons you push" to get the thrustreverser out of the stowed position, when you do this you will hear a click and then be able to move them. you literally have to push them in, wait for the click, and then pull them back.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1001198/L/

then when you stow the thrustreversers you just push them back down and you will hear them LOCK again.