View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Jason605
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2016
Position: Enjoying the show

Originally Posted by b707guy View Post
Not many judges order legally-striking workers back to work. That right there really sums it up for ALL of us here. That's where the education is needed. There were legitimate complaints with schedules and vacation and those violations were also ordered fixed as part of the process, but the work stoppage aspect was, plain and simple, not legal. There are no scabs at ATI. Not flying the line, anyway. But go right ahead and share your little "list" amongst yourselves, because it'll have all the credibility in the real world of the fifth-grade school girls' list of boys they think are cute. (Incidentally, I was never on that list, either, to my knowledge.)

Do what you want with your jump seat. It's yours. For me, if I were to be approached by an ABX (or any 1224) pilot who needed a jumpseat, I'd extend the professional courtesy, provided the seat's not taken, if for no other reason than to recognize the intestinal and testicular or ovarian fortitude clearly being shown. Just don't cop an attitude. Plain and simple.

You want to stop the whipsaw? Get back to negotiations and slug it out LEGALLY. RLA kind of stuff. Set a new and higher bar for our ACMI industry like K4 has done. Like the ATI pilot group is in the process of doing right now. I hope for EVERYONE's sake here that we're successful, too. Or ABX. Or Atlas. We ALL have a lot at stake.
2 of the three issues were settled before the judges ruling. The 3rd then was a minor dispute. Strike was legal.