View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 01:06 PM
JesuitValen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by APMechXJ View Post
Shocked I say... You calling me rude.... I will wear your label like a badge of honor... I already have the mx guys ordering jackets saying Jesuit Valen says we are uneducated... Phuck you azzhat
Doubling down? It's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Ain't you worried they'll come on, read it for themselves, and say "wait, did you read what he said?" One or two of them are going to ask if you know what "taking things out of context" is. If you're reading guys get on back to pg 256, the below.

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2334714

And
Originally Posted by JesuitValen View Post
No, the book is the end of the story, and if there is some disagreement you consult the manufacturer. This aint pinnacle, we arent going to take the uneducated word of MX and whatever goofball self aggrandizing moron we hired from bombardier who was once a test pilot to make our books. We flushed that crap down the toilet where it belonged. This is 121, not the southern Minneapolis flying club, nor is it the northern Mississippi flying club.

Follow your books, LCAs might have the heads up on something coming down the pipes, but until that book change happens do what the fed would expect you to do on the jumpseat.