View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:54 PM
JesuitValen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016

Originally Posted by HighFlight View Post
Nice try on the suck up, but me thinks you already screwed the pooch with MX. You better thank your lucky stars this is an anonymous forum.
While i may draw issue with a poster on here who works for mx, that doesn't mean I'm at odds with all of mx. Xjmech wishes to paint it that way, but at some point you have to be an adult and reference what I said, not what it was morphed into.

Also, sucking up would be me apologizing for or dancing around playing into a narrative that wasn't mine. If you're truely that put off by my words, not the clutching of pearls that just happened in the previous pages by the Xjmech for me having the audacity to state facts of a previous incarnation of this company, then tough.

In the past mx and some pilots had secret code words on the local freq, little laminated sheets handed out to pilots by mx for reset procedures not approved for pilots, and made up system knowledge that made it backwards into training departments on which pilots were expected to know cold... it's too much. We have a book which we follow the feds will bite us, on top of which it's clear the poster had no idea some of those instantly bemoaned procedures which would cause damage to theequipment and death to all rampies has been in effect since day one and causes neither.

I think your read on past pages, while not unique, is preposterous.