View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Alisito
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2016
Default Miami Dade College, help please

So hello I'm in my seņior year, and I got it down to this so far, I just need help on which choice is better since most of you here are pilot's and have experience. Im trying to become a regional airline pilot at an early age and get everything out the way so I can hopefully level up to a major airline, later on in my future career.

Option 1- ERAU, accepted already
Go to Erau at Daytona and do my flight training there. Con= 20k ( with all the financial aid I received) a year. Not including flight costs

Option2- go to Miami Dade college which offer an 2yr associates degree in "Professional Pilot techonology" which is transferable to ERAU so after I complete my flight training over here in Miami I go to Erau just to finish my Bachelors degree

Option3 - Go to FIU and get a degree in finance and do flight training at a local FBO/ flight school. <- the only thing I'm concerned about this is fitting Work, College work and the flight training all at the same time.

Just wondering which one you guys think is better, and if you have any input/opinions In regard to this please tell me. Thank you very much