View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 09:11 AM
UPS1856
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
Well then, let's all sing Kumbaya! You have a very optimistic view of human nature, your pax must be the nicest, most understanding pax in the whole industry...oh wait, you fly boxes so you wouldn't even know

I was trying to help the guy by pointing out possible stumbling blocks, so he could be prepared in advance to deal with them.
You don't think he is prepared for stumbling blocks? Sounds like he has jumped more hurdles in his short career than you will ever attain in your right seat of the CRJ.

Having said in my previous post I was typed in the CRJ and ERJ should have given you a hint that I did fly pax in a not so distant past.

With over 3,800 of worthless posts, I would think you could read a bit better than that. You crawled out from under J/O over to Skywest and still that bitter? Maybe you should sit this one out and let the adults handle this. Maybe Flight Info is better suited for your needs and "expertise".

PAX care about paying $49 one way to see Grandma and being somewhat on time. 99% of the people will never see you carry them A to B.

Last edited by UPS1856; 09-20-2007 at 09:36 AM.