View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 12:48 AM
whalesurfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by 3000psi View Post
I've been in for 4 months. I don't think they are going to call. 9000TT, 7000 jet PIC. No violations, no DUI, no failed checkrides. Not military and I only ha a BS degree.
Our pool is ridiculous. Frankly, I think it's embarrassing how we're treating potential future employees. ..but maybe that's the point?

Do not give up though, way back when one person in my class had been swimming in the pool for 2 1/2 years! :-(
Frankly he's much more qualified and much better of a person than I'll ever be however on that one specific day he must've scored a little lower than me. I think he should've been called first but we, lowly line pilots have absolutely no say on this.

I suggest you ask your references (if you have any) to check up on your status. Also, see the recruiters at a job fair, any job fair. It'll show them you're still very interested and will remind them of your existence.

Sincerele apologies to all the poolies for the ridiculous "competitive" pool we have, I hope every single one of you will get a call soon.