View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 09:05 AM
captlonestar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Gunga Din View Post
I realize all you hear from me is critical about the union so you won't believe it but I do support this pilot group very much. And I participate in most of the union activities, including the picket, which i don't think a lot of you keyboard warriors can say.
Not this keyboard warrior. Been to every picket and a few PUBs. How many times did you voice your displeasure with leadership? Probably none. Just waited until you got home to your computer

Originally Posted by Gunga Din View Post
I don't think you really are pro pilot if you refuse to hold the leadership accountable.
We will never know how much faster we could have achieved a contract if we didn't have that first clown in there followed by the current group which to me seem overly conservative.
Every airline has a mechanism for getting their pilots on the same page. I just wish ours would do the same. If the chokers won't come to the info you have to bring the information to the chokers.
I guess you think you are "pro-pilot" but you're not. You do noting but divide. At least VegasBus had the balls to go somewhere else. You on the other hand will never go anywhere. We are stuck with you for life like a bad STD