View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:10 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by FLYLOW22 View Post
Are you saying that we all fatigue the same? I finish 7 and 8 days regularly. In general, few issues, day trips, normal stuff. I think the schedule never took for you. Too short of a time here. How's Virgin?

I remember doing red eyes to and from the east coast for Brand X.

That sun comes up at 7am and you still have an hour of flight to go. The chest burster scene from Alien and the quote "killlll meeee" comes to mind.

You'll love them. Soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love how all the salty, senior NJA rank and file think that because somebody hasn't been there for 15 years, that they are incapable of analyzing the situation they are in. I worked that schedule the entire time I was there, aside from being on the 18 day schedule during and after training for a bid period. Are you saying that 2 years is not long enough for one to realize that 7 days on the road at NetJets is too long to work?

7 days on the road is too long at any company, I said it in the post you conveniently didn't quote. 7 days at NetJets is harder work than other companies, are you challenging that argument? 1 red eye flight overnight is equivalent to constant clock flipping, multiple legs, broken airplanes with an instant airline across the country to another airplane? Come on, I know you hate the airlines and love NetJets and that's fine, but at some point you have to make realistic arguments.

Your comment about fatiguing the same. Are you insinuating that just because somebody doesn't fatigue, that they aren't tired? The multiple captains who have fallen asleep while flying would beg to differ. Oh and the union would beg to differ as well. How many pilots at NetJets have never fatigued once in their careers there? Isn't it 40%? Does that mean they aren't ever tired?