View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 01:47 PM
Rowerpilot1111
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2008

I interviewed on the 5th and was offered the CJO about 3 days later. I am super excited that I was selected! The interview itself was not bad at all (for an interview). Showed up at 7:30 for an 8 o'clock interview. Got a short tour of the facility and then went to the holding room. The interview was staggered throughout the morning/afternoon. There were only 3 people who showed up at 8am but more showed up throughout the day (about 15 in total). Everyones schedule was a little different. I had the management interview first (want to get to know you and your background...tmaat questions). It was very layed back and everyone was super friendly. I next had a sim/crm session in a desktop computer based simulator. It was pretty straight forward. I then had a little break, had the line pilot interview (pretty similar to the management except a little more focused on tmmat questions). I had another break and finished with the cognitive test. Its kind of hard to study for it but a lot of people used luminosity to prepare. I found some sections pretty challenging and others were easy and kinda fun. After that everyone got together and had lunch and chatted with some line pilots as well as the VP of flight ops. I was out of there by about 1 or 1:30. Like I said the whole experience was very positive. I was selected to move on and have yet to do the second part of the interview process. They were nice enough to fly me out and back and provide 2 nights in a hotel in Waikiki as well as food vouches to 2 really good restaurants. I am looking forward to the next step and keeping my fingers crossed that I will get the full job offer soon!