View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 06:32 AM
pilotpayne
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 190 captain and “Pro-pilot”

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
Oh I don't know Joe and Say, maybe it's the payrates 20%+ below our peers? Maybe the company retirement contribution 25% below our peers? 10 hours of credit for a 3 day trip? Unilaterally taking 1/3-1/2 of our profit sharing next year? Taking away premium pay? Healthcare? Frozen per diem for a decade? Slow/slowing seniority progression? West coast growth that was promised and then never materialized? Airline that disintegrates whenever a big storm hits the east coast? Slashed maintenance budget? Pilot janitors? Changes to our employment rules via accidental email (dependability policy/commuter policy)? Gateway programs to staff the company instead of peer compensation? Poor quality hotels at airport locations? Investing company money in 10 seat electric airplanes, charter jet companies outside our seniority list, potato farms, etc... while keeping our total compensation 30-40% below our peers? Non-seniority list part 91 pilots flying our jets to maintenance stations? Losing a week of vacation if you call in sick?

I HAVE to ask, what are you so happy about Joe and Say?

#keepsgettingbetter
I didn't say I was happy, just that I don't experience the amount of negativity, that is on this site. Most guys know the problems and feel that they will be fixed with a CBA. As for your little hashtag you can shove it dude because I have never said that. I don't use work for my happiness and I'm not here to play the game of what makes me happy. Right now there is nothing I can do other than wearing my lanyard and following SOP which I do so I am not going to spend my day a work being ****ed. That's only going to hurt you, it's sure as heck won't hurt Robin Hayes. Now if we were still non union I would be far more pessimistic but I really think we are making progress and will be happy with our CBA.

And before you get mad at me again please notice that I did not disagree about the things you posted.