Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 05:36 PM
deadseal
Banned

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: systems analyst

Originally Posted by Pinchacabron View Post
Lol, my sarcasm meter must be on the fritz, this is by far the best post I've seen by a guy trying to diffuse the situation!!!! I appreciate the laugh.... been a long day!!!! You sir are hilarious
I'm not trying to diffuse anything, he isn't a pax, and I'm not on the clock. My initial response was a counter argument with no insults, to which he responded in a classically childish defensive manner. I have no problem calling him out. Now if he was a pax I would smile, nod my head, and politely refer him to the gate agent and then call the pilot support center if **** gets real. Otherwise as pilot to pilot? Really? Come on bruh!

Let me ask the group a question if they care. Realistically if you were in uniform and a passenger was chasing you down the hallway, would you bat their phone away and keep going? Would you then also get in a verbal altercation with them? I bet 95% of the pilots that work for a major airline would've had the intelligence to go find someone and phone a friend, that's all I'm saying.

I am not excusing the passengers retarded behavior, nor am I saying is it solely the fault of the pilot. I just find it hard to believe that patience and reason could not have prevailed in this situation.