Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Dolphinflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by Pinchacabron View Post
Lol, my sarcasm meter must be on the fritz, this is by far the best post I've seen by a guy trying to diffuse the situation!!!! I appreciate the laugh.... been a long day!!!! You sir are hilarious
No Kidding.
I'm thinking he's lived an incredibly sheltered life and never has run across someone who wants to beat his arse despite his caring, sharing and understanding conversations with some scumbag.
His post is probably one of the most incredibly naïve I've ever read from a (alleged) pilot. Some people are just scum and when they are keyed up on you, no amount of Gandhi BS is going to get you out of it. Only the threat of bodily injury, jail time or death is going to change their mind once they are spun up.

I'm in my 50's and still run across this BS from scumbags very occasionally. I've either been around a lot of backup (1500lbs of buddies nearby) or just lucky I haven't got my arse beat down no matter how much peace, love and free drinks I've offered. Chit happens. Good thing, my left hook would resemble a Galapagos Tortoise going for a piece of lettuce.