7.27%
Palmtree Pilot
7.27%
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2006
  • Position
    Boeing
So I need some opinions about how to apply in the next window. I have been reapplying since 2015 and updating pilot credentials biweekly to monthly. I haven't applied in every window as I wasn't getting emails to let me know it was open. I have 4 submissions to different requisitions on my icims.com dashboard, the last being the January '17 window. I first applied to SWA in 2012 with 2k plus jet PIC and have never heard a peep. I have 5 types on my US ATPL, but not the B737. Lots of buddy that work there are baffled and can't seem to get any clarification on what I need to do differently. One suggestion was to start over again with a new profile.

My question is: Should I apply in the next window with a different email address in the company's icims.com app and change my pilot credentials account to use that email?

OR

Should I just reapply in the new window with the same email and dashboard currently set up in the icims.com website, but "withdraw" all the other submissions that are on there now?

Maybe I do both?

Just baffled by reading guys submit app once and get a call the next month... and I haven't heard anything in 5 years. Am I outside their targeted window with almost 10k hrs and currently flying jumbos for foreign company? I live in the states still.

Any advice or ideas would be more than welcome, THANKS!