View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 09:39 AM
bluepilot
Right left right

Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Rebel

Originally Posted by NOTBLUE View Post
Bluepilot.

Did you expect that after all the inappropriate bashing of Miami Air and their Pilots you have done, nobody was going to come forward and speak the truth about you?.

If you left MAI just let it go brother!!!!, why do you keep insisting and living in the past... That is not healthy!!!..., try to work through your traumas, I strongly suggest a counselor to guide you through your process.

We both worked at COPA. You and I know (and a lot of the Professional Pilots reading this forum know)

So I insist;
Your were fired from Copa. (because of your mouth).
You were fired form the corporate work. (because of your mouth).
You NEVER worked at MAI training department. (because of your mouth and lack of aptitude).
Your posts in APC indicate that you have a problem with your mouth.

Go fly, enjoy you life and let everybody else enjoy theirs.

With deep respect and compassion. CIAO!!!

Now I know who u are.... never mentioned u on any of these posts.
Oh well, that's how it is. Actually, if you are who I think, and u worked at Copa, I thought u knew that I respected u like many of the good guys that left MAI for better pastures, you are one of the few good captains left that I felt was very competent. I thought and spoke highly of u. You have my number. U can contact me if u have a problem with what I've posted. But, if you're posing as someone else to make up lies about me, you're the one with the traumas of been an eastern scab. Not me, clean record, that's a fact, ask John Passwater, who hired me, I did instruct for a short period of time until I saw the dark side, that's a fact, I did ran support for sim evaluations during interview process, that's a fact. Ask J Feliu who hired me, I didn't get fired from my corporate gig, ask Cap. B Herrera who u know very well, and I didn't get fired from Copa , that is fact, Look into my FAA or AAC or PRIA records. Apparently u have access to it. Lmao. JetBlue has a done an extremely poor job on my background check. Hiring me after been fired from all these places. Wow...7 years and still walking with my head up high and a clean conscious of never screwing anyone to get where I'm at. Will never cross the fence. Thankfully with the help of others and god, I was able to get most of the good guys that were left behind and bring them over.
Had a great time with the people I flew with, most of them are gone. The few good ones left, are on their way out. Let's not confuse a good time with a career. Again, never meant to insult anyone. I will not apologize for anything harsh I said about the scabs, move the metal captains, check airmen with skeletons and willing to screw others for self preservation, etcccc..

Not blue, there was only 4 of us from Copa at MAI. 2 of us at the blue, 1 who stopped flying for family reasons. And u , if it is really u. U know me, and know that nothing I said in this forum was directed to u. But if it's u, call me. U have my number. We can have a conversation and settle our differences of opinion about MAI. Stoppp lyinggggg...

You just described my character completely wrong, doesn't bother me. I'm where I'm at because of my track record. And you're wherever you're because of your record. That's the truth. I don't really have to justify myself. You made my point. According to you , I was fired from everywhere, but yet, I'm where I'm at 7 years and counting. Can't read a METAR, but still here. Actually, there's a few amazing guys here at JBLU that helped put that contract together. Thank you to them and the very few good stand up guys left at MAI. You just never expected for me to say the truth about MAI. That's why u lie. What does bother ,is to mislead young professionals with a future ahead on how good of a place MAI. The people u work with makes it good. Not management. Don't worry, I won't post anymore on this forum. It does takes precious time from watching soccer and having a drink. Damn, missed the first gooolllll. I said what I had to say. I can feel your pain or trauma, not me. Clean records, never a scab and will never cross the line. I can sleep well at night...not uuuu

Again, call me if it is really u.

CIAO ( ))��

Last edited by bluepilot; 04-22-2017 at 10:20 AM.