View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:57 AM
FLPS30GRDWN
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2014

Similar situation here, having the same thoughts as Flying J. Thought I'd jump in...

I'm a AA guy at the one year mark with GOBS of retirements ahead of me (Same as FedEx last time I looked.) Does it change the anyone's input if I live/work from an AA base? It's a short commute from where I'm at with multiple FedEx flights daily from home to Memphis. Currently I'm seeing mostly positive for a move. The only downside I can see at all is committing to a commute. But I know tons of guys do it and seem to make it work just fine.

I've already won the lottery but I've never met a FedEx pilot who looks across the fence and says "that'd been nice" I have however met plenty of pax pilots that do gaze fondly and the ones who think it's a bad deal are typically uneducated on FedEx anyways.

$.02 for unmanned... no one ever seems to talk about the fact that drones would most likely still need some kind of "operator". So wait more time at home, prob a really good pay still, fly my own plane when I want.... sign me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk