View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Toddzilla
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by JulietSierra89 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like you know a thing or two about how Hageland operates. Some of us got ground school dates and some of us didn't get an email. Are they going to be having another ground school after the May class? A few of us on here got the hiring email saying they will contact us back in a week and nothing after that. I know nothing is set in stone, just would like to get an idea of what is in the works.
Couldn't tell you about any new ground schools unfortunately, I haven't worked there in about five months. My ground school was actually just done in a classroom in a company building at classmates paid for their rooms at the Alex Hotel. I just crashed with a friend who lives in Anchorage. Sounds like they've been switching things up for the better since I left, which is nice to hear.

If it's been a week since that email, it might not hurt to reach back out in a few days. Not sure if it was Erin who sent the email or what, but everybody stays pretty busy so a reminder probably wouldn't be a bad idea.