View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 08:05 AM
akfrtdwg 57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by WhiskeyKilo View Post
That sounds just annoying enough to keep most people away. I already have to watch my flight time at my current company to make sure they actually pay me for what I flew. I don't need to be getting into another job where I have to watch the company like a hawk.
Then this place is definitely not for you. They will try to bend every rule in the CBA and leave it to the member to know the ins and outs of the CBA ro correcr the problem. Duty day, hotels, travel, catering etc etc. They just do what they want and whatever isn't caught by the crew members sticks. So eyes open and heads on a swivel, you need to pay attention to every change they make to your schedule as you never know when they might try to sneak something illegal or some sort of contract violation in. It's up to you to know what is and isn't allowed. Deadhead after a 14 hour flight. It's up to you to count the hours and minutes after to ensure your not busting your crew day and they have the appropriate ticket for you. Imputed income...I've heard of guys that live and base in Anchorage magically have inputed income show up. Up to you to keep an eye on it. This list goes on and on. This company cares as much about the CBA as you do. Well. Less than you. They will still on occasion tell you to pound sand when you ask for compliance. Personal experience from travel.