Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 07:45 PM
jackcarls0n
Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: FO

Hello all,

Just got an email from the HR team saying they will keep the resume and review it and asked me to keep updating it. Also, I may receive communication for next step in my application in the near future. Is this common? Or are they saying No thank you in a good way?

I would love to move to FL, used to live in DAB area. Anyway, but now I am living in a different continent. Flying 744 and have about 3500TT and 0 PIC.

Anyway, I read some of the posts and I know that commuting is not the best option when one is coming to Allegiant. However, is the flying schedule is always 1-2 round trips from base airport? How does the 11-12 min days off usually get broken off. 1 day on 1 day off most of the time? Do you guys have layovers ever?

APC page mentions Pittsburgh as a base, how big is it and what kind of equipment is based there- MD80 or AB? How senior is it? How about PIE? Do bases open and close often at Allegiant? Is living about 3 hours drive from a base a good option? Don't need to be home every day. But once in a while.

Thank you