View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 02:08 AM
TheBaron
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: MD-11 FO

Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
I have watched in disbelief over the last 8 months as the leadership at ALPA especially that treacherous piece of sh** Prader has completely ignored the wishes of the group he was elected to represent. His reasoning was this is going to change anyway so why fight it, I talked to an lec chair from united recently and he told me that Prader has been lobbying for it on the sly and behind the memberships back since he took control of the office.

I don't know what is wrong with you guys, but he needs and deserves to be FIRED. This guy is a traitor and completely lacks integrity and you guys know this. Do something about it.

Nightrider
Wishes are nice but they must have some basis in reality for them to come true. Age 60 was/is going to change, period. Our government can't allow some 64 year old Chinese guy to pilot his 747 into LAX on one hand, and then tell U.S. pilots that they can't fly beyond 60 for safety reasons. Doesn't it give you a headache beating your skull against a brick wall? If you want to complain about something, do so about the inadequate and misleading communications that came out of ALPA during this process.