View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 04:02 AM
BobZ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2015

What he should have done is whip out the cell phone and started recording....

Or maybe employed the R. Kelly method for subduing problem females? Well....maybe not.

seriously...don't ever try to physically get between two morons.

Growing up this kinda stuff was business as usual in my neighborhood. Arrived at the local market parking lot with two of my siblings....in the middle of a traffic lane is a grown man beating the dog crap out of a woman. Her clothes were ripped off, and there are the two of them rolling around on the pavement.

Three of us being kids....we pulled the guy off the woman, she gets up and immediately jumps on my brothers back and starts swinging. Screaming about protecting her 'man'...you know, the guy of late who was beating the crap out of her.

With only the two of us on him...the guy gets loose. Jumps in his car, and proceeds to try and run us down. All of us.....including his near naked and beaten female defender.

We jump out of the way....finally realizing this wasn't a situation of assault, but instead was some form of demented foreplay.

We left them there in the traffic lane. Him in the car revving the engine and jacking the brakes....and her standing in front of the car, near naked...screaming "GO AHEAD....RUN ME DOWN!"

Aint love grand?