Thread: Planesense
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 09:08 AM
StopWhining
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
I'm not trying to drag you down, but would anyone happen to know the pass rate for new to the company street captains? It's not good is all I know. Classes of 12 turn into classes of 8 really quick when people are not even showing up. The well of suitable IP candidates has gone dry, and captain upgrades will soon be grinding to a stop due to lack of 1500hr pilots. It's a shame, but these are the facts.
I think it's clear to everyone who reads this forum that you were not a fit here, and I'm glad you aren't going to put up with another summer. You are poison on the line, and poison here on the forum. Pack your things and go please. This company is not everything for everyone, but as someone who has worked quite a few jobs, I can tell you that while this grass isn't perfect, it is mostly green. My bet is that you'll move to the next place, work there for a few years, then start poisoning those around you claiming layoffs, furloughs, unfair, unsustainable, etc.

You aren't adding a single thing to this forum except for poison. Poison for the high timers, for those who just got here, and those who look on PlaneSense as a good and viable step in their aviation careers. Look back on your posts, mostly alarmist prophecies of doom.

No rebuttal necessary, we know how you feel and how you will perceive this post. Please go, have a wonderful career, best of luck.