View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 10:15 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by FLYLOW22 View Post
So, you took a paycut.

Maybe if you stopped jumping from carrier to carrier you'd start getting more out of your career.

You need a collection of wings in your drawer but not from multiple airlines...

Like this.

When you actually put some time in a place, you should get something back. Our FOs time is coming.

But you... you hire on in 2015 and didn't do a damned thing negotiate or apply leverage to get a single CBA consonant much less a vowel yet you bemoan louder than a beach seal on Pier 39!

I know... "but I was on probation"...

Yup... and since you didn't bargain, beeotching rights are hardly yours.

https://youtu.be/b1c4-rzRGCA

Make sure you use sound for full effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have multiple wings from multiple airlines you hypocrite, the only difference is you choose to ignore WHY you came to NetJets. Stop pretending you didn't come to NetJets because you were freaking desperate just like everyone else in 2001.

What's worse, coming to a company out of disparity and staying, or coming to see that the hype wasn't real, and leaving? You have been there 15 years and picketed, fought, stood by the pilot group and union, and at hour 11 when the new CBA was TA'd you fell on your sword, bravo sir, bravo. But ya stick it out 20 years and MAYBE the FO's will finally get something, the last 30+ years, lets just forget about that lol...

Oh and I took a paycut for year 1, I will make more than a 7 year FO on the 7/7 INCLUDING paying for health insurance next year. You should jump in the "I left NetJets for the airlines, now I wan't to come back" thread and comment in there, oh wait, it doesn't freaking exist.