Old 05-04-2017, 09:34 AM
No Land 3
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by Tikiflight View Post
Got the call the interview next week if my schedule works out so I can make it to YIP in time otherwise gotta wait until June.
5800TT
2000PIC
Former regional guy but made the jump a few years ago to a left seat position at a 91/135 operator to get some Turbine PIC time.

Talked with the woman from the HR department yesterday she was very nice and layed out the interview process for me.
Day 1- Meet and greet, sit down with chief pilot and some HR people. Some standard tech questions and "tell me about a time" "why should we hire you". Just getting to put a face to your resume it seems. If all goes well they invite you back for day two.
Day 2- drug test, paperwork, sim eval, show you around.

Very excited for the opportunity, did I miss anything? Anyone who is current right seat there have any advice?
Standard interview stuff, if you lack a filter with what you say, or don't know the basic interview stuff then I highly suggest an interview prep course. Otherwise, just be someone that we can stand to be with on a trip.
As for the sim, know how to enter a hold, and intercept an ils with no FD or automation. I assume the sim eval is the same, but more critically looked at? I didn't interview with the new system.